Friday, August 9, 2013

Life in Technicolor




I'm a Coldplay Girl! Be it this song or whichever else, I love them all   :)
They have composed some of their songs so so beautifully that I can picture myself sitting all by myself in the countryside some 50 years from now, listening to them and seeing my life flash by in the endless sky beyond me, with every memory leaving an indelible reflection in the spread of clear waters in front of me. On that arm chair near the lake, with my toes against the grainy blissful sand.. I'll know the things I've seen and the lessons I've learnt. That will be my life. My journey and my story. My style. With that typical signature all over its technicolor - Signature - Silver.

There are things which I share and tell others about and there are certain other things which I haven't told anybody, yet. Not because they are some big secrets. But because I don't know how to tell them. They are things which have shaped me to who I am, what I think and the manner in which I perceive things in life. I've seen all colours of life, from the pinks to the blues to the greens to the grays.  It's been a technicolor fest and thank God it's been the way it's been. You see it makes for a good story and we all know that stories happen only to those who can tell them. On a serious note, what's the point of that life which does not have all the flavours on its palette. The sours and the sweets along with  the viscoses and the waterys.

So hereon now, I will try to tell 5 of these choicest tales. The ones which might compel you to judge me because of their trivial nature and still the magnitude of importance I afford them. They are things which have stayed with me, not as stories but for what they made me feel and how they altered my life forever. More than anything else, for all that they made me realise, about others and about myself. For all they are worth, they have changed me for ever and for the better.

Stay with me, coming back with the first attempt at telling some un-tell-able super short stories, with high emotional intensity,etched in my heart, shortly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment